[openstack-dev] [acceleration]Team Biweekly Meeting 2016.11.10 minutes

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:55:02 UTC 2016

Hi Team,

Thanks for attending today's meeting and again sorry for not be able to
host it on yesterday.

Since we don't have a meetbot now associated with a fix channel, I recorded
the irc chat in a doc file and you could find it in the attachment.

Key Takeaways:
1. Nomad project will be renamed to Cyborg (what a cool name) based upon
our final tally on the etherpad
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nomad-ocata-design-session>
2. Moshe introduced Nacsa project proposal, and an initial design doc has
been shared among the team. We will make the doc public after a few rounds
of review and discussion
3. Reminder for the team to take a look at the Scientific Working Group
etherpad <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/scientific-wg-barcelona-agenda> for
use cases

Our next meeting will be on Nov 23th, 10:00am on irc

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado