[openstack-dev] [Horizon] [Keystone] Inaugural weekly cross-project meeting summary

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 22:05:22 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Today we had the first of what will be a regular cross-project meeting
series for Horizon and Keystone developers[1].

It was a very productive meeting, and we resolved to continue to keep
our ongoing notes and status summaries in the etherpad[2] while still
ensuring that BPs or bugs cover the actual work being done.

The new, official timeslot will be Thursday at 2000 UTC[3]

     Richard

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/horizon_keystone/2016/horizon_keystone.2016-11-08-20.01.html
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-keystone-horizon
[3] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Keystone/Horizon_Collaboration_Meeting