[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [MassivelyDistributed] bi-weekly meeting

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Nov 8 09:01:23 UTC 2016

Blair Bethwaite wrote:
> Devil's advocate - what is "full enough"? Surely another channel is
> essentially free and having flexibility in available timing is of utmost
> importance?

See
http://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/open-community.html#public-meetings-on-irc

That said, it's a balancing act and we may be past the point when
scheduling pain takes over the need to spread meetings out. I'll do a
quick pass to try to free up slots taken by dead meetings, and if we
can't free enough slots we'll likely add a new meeting channel.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)