[openstack-dev] [mistral] Promoting Dougal Matthews to the core team

Deja, Dawid dawid.deja at intel.com
Tue Nov 8 08:20:59 UTC 2016

+1

It's good to have you on board Dougal!

Dawid Deja

On Tue, 2016-11-08 at 19:46 +1300, Lingxian Kong wrote:
+1 of course!

Cheers,
Lingxian Kong (Larry)

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 6:09 PM, Renat Akhmerov <renat.akhmerov at gmail.com<mailto:renat.akhmerov at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi,

I’d like to promote Dougal Matthews to the Mistral core team. [1] shows Dougal’s Mistral contribution summary for Newton cycle.

Here are the reasons why I would like to see Dougal in the core team:

  *   He reviews a lot and provides valuable comments, especially when it comes to discussing design of the new features
  *   He sent 18 patches in Newton cycle which may not be a big number but it was his first full cycle in Mistral and I believe he can do more
  *   He is one of the most active team members in general and in IRC specifically, always open for communication and easy to talk to
  *   He is an active user of Mistral which is very important for me since he’s capable of providing valuable practical feedback on design, usability, reliability etc.
  *   He seems to be very excited about working on Mistral

Besides that I believe Dougal makes a good friendly atmosphere in our development team daily in our IRC channel and our weekly IRC meetings.

Team, I would ask you to support me in this promotion.

Thanks

[1] http://stackalytics.com/?module=mistral-group&user_id=d0ugal&release=newton&metric=marks

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia