[openstack-dev] [mistral] Promoting Dougal Matthews to the core team

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 05:09:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

I’d like to promote Dougal Matthews to the Mistral core team. [1] shows Dougal’s Mistral contribution summary for Newton cycle.

Here are the reasons why I would like to see Dougal in the core team:
He reviews a lot and provides valuable comments, especially when it comes to discussing design of the new features
He sent 18 patches in Newton cycle which may not be a big number but it was his first full cycle in Mistral and I believe he can do more
He is one of the most active team members in general and in IRC specifically, always open for communication and easy to talk to
He is an active user of Mistral which is very important for me since he’s capable of providing valuable practical feedback on design, usability, reliability etc.
He seems to be very excited about working on Mistral

Besides that I believe Dougal makes a good friendly atmosphere in our development team daily in our IRC channel and our weekly IRC meetings.

Team, I would ask you to support me in this promotion.

Thanks

[1] http://stackalytics.com/?module=mistral-group&user_id=d0ugal&release=newton&metric=marks <http://stackalytics.com/?module=mistral-group&user_id=d0ugal&release=newton&metric=marks>

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia