[openstack-dev] [oslo][trove][dev] oslo_messaging.rpc message signing and verification

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Tue Nov 8 00:26:24 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Amrith Kumar's message of 2016-11-07 21:00:06 +0000:
> * trove should have a conversation with the architecture working group to
> see if there are improvements in the architecture that could address some of
> the problems faced,

I think this is a bit premature for the arch-wg, though I think there is
something for us to do here. What may make sense is to propose that we
dive into documenting and possibly improving how agents for service vms
behave in general, as I suspect this is definitely one of those things
where a multitude of projects have come up with slightly different
patterns that all have the same inputs and outputs.

However, for now it's not in our list of proposals. We're still getting
our proposal process up and running, but it would be great to bring this
up at our next meeting for discussion, and then we might want to get a
proposal started moving through the tubes:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Arch-WG