[openstack-dev] [MassivelyDistributed] bi-weekly meeting

lebre.adrien at free.fr lebre.adrien at free.fr
Mon Nov 7 16:52:43 UTC 2016

Dear all,

We are still looking for an irc channel for our meeting: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/393899
There is no available channels for the slot we selected during our face-to-face meeting in Barcelona.

If I'm correct, we have two possibilities:
- Determine another slot: the first available slot on Wednesday is at 17:00 UTC.
- Ask for the creation of a new IRC channel dedicated to our WG: something line #openstack-massively-distributed

Please let me ASAP know whether the first solution is feasible, if not I should see with the Infra team whether we can register the new IRC by Wednesday.

Thanks in advance,
ad_rien_
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Massively_Distributed_Clouds