[openstack-dev] [requirements][infra] Fwd: [TIP] new tox-dev mailing list on python

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Nov 4 12:11:41 UTC 2016

At the summit last week there were some discussions about limitations of
tox and how they affect our use of constraints. It looks like
contributing to tox may be getting easier, so it's possible that some of
the ideas floated at the summit (like adding separate install commands
or a "prepare virtualenv" command setting) could be possible.

Doug

--- Begin forwarded message from holger krekel ---