[openstack-dev] [all][dev][python] constructing a deterministic representation of a python data structure

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Thu Nov 3 20:04:58 UTC 2016

Gordon,

You can see a very quick-and-dirty prototype of the kind of thing I'm
looking to do in Trove at
https://gist.github.com/amrith/6a89ff478f81c2910e84325923eddebe

Uncommenting line 51 would simulate a bad hash.

I'd be happy to propose something similar in oslo.messaging if you think
that would pass muster there.

-amrith