[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [UI] Adding a new job to the gate

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 10:24:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

At the end of Newton we had a few issues where the packaged UI in DLRN
didn't work at all. To try and avoid similar problems happening again,
I've been working on a simple sanity check to be run on CI at [1]. All
the necessary patches are up, this is just a heads-up for folks working
in the tripleo-ui repository that a new job will be added to the
tripleo-ui gate once [2] merges. This job (the undercloud job) usually
takes about 30mn to complete so it will take slightly longer before
patches merge.

In the same patch I also proposed to run the undercloud job in
puppet-tripleo, as changes there can affect the UI configuration.

Let me know if there is any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Julie

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/tripleo-ui-basic-ci-check
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/392215/