[openstack-dev] [ironic] matrix of deploy combinations tested on upstream gates

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy pshchelokovskyy at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 2 14:23:09 UTC 2016

Hi Ironicers,

to have better visibility of what is being tested on our gates, I've
started an etherpad that aims to describe what combination of settings /
deploy options is being tested by each currently running (voting and not)
check / gate job

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-gate-jobs-described

The work is in progress, but please chime in and correct any mistake I'm
making :)

In the future this would better be published as wiki page or as part of dev
docs (etherpad formatting capabilities are not that great..).

Cheers,
Dr. Pavlo Shchelokovskyy
Senior Software Engineer
Mirantis Inc