[openstack-dev] [neutron] Cloud Provider Security Groups

Roey Chen roeyc at vmware.com
Wed Nov 2 09:18:21 UTC 2016

Hello David,

The following RFE’s were created in order to address the same use case:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1592000
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1592028 (blueprint https://review.openstack.org/#/c/391654)

IMO, These usability issues in the security-group API should be addressed regardless of what FWaaS v2.0 will be capable for.

Thanks,
Roey