[openstack-dev] [nova] [cinder] nova's broken py27/py33 and functional tests

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon May 30 16:54:27 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 05:15:56PM +0200, Sylvain Bauza wrote:
> (titling now accordingly)
>
> Le 30/05/2016 14:01, Sylvain Bauza a écrit :
> >Hi,
> >
> >For the moment, we have a non-resolved critical bug hitting our
> >UTs and functional tests :
> >https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1586976
> >
> >Markus Z. and I are currently investigating the root cause, but in
> >the meantime, please refrain asking for rechecks unless you're
> >sure why you're asking it.
> >Be gentle, save electricity by not wasting our precious CI resources :-)
> >

> A bit of progress here. We were lucky enough to bisect the problem
> up to cinderclient-1.7.1 and finally identifying the guilty :
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/294751/2
>
> Victor Stinner is proposing https://review.openstack.org/#/c/322878/1

That fix is making its way through the gate queue right now. Looks like
we should have a fix in ~40 minutes.

I'll request a new python-cinderclient release as soon as that goes in.
I'm in and out today though, so if someone sees it and there's no update
from me, feel free to request the release and I'll just put my vote on
there.

Sean (smcginnis)