[openstack-dev] Fwd: [oslo][pylockfile] update documentation

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Sun May 29 20:59:04 UTC 2016

Excerpts from anatoly techtonik's message of 2016-05-29 13:33:40 +0300:

The code is in http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/pylockfile and
you'll find instructions for getting set up to contribute patches at
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html

It looks like since you reported the issue someone has tried to update
the readme metadata on PyPI. I did a little cleanup to make the RST
render properly.

Thanks for reporting the issue,
Doug