[openstack-dev] [Kuryr] IPAM issue with multiple docker networks having same cidr subnets

Vikas Choudhary choudharyvikas16 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 04:38:36 UTC 2016

Thanks Toni, after some thought process, to me also also addressSpace
approach making sense. We can map neutron addressScopes to docker
addressSpaces.

Have drafted a blueprint here [1]. I think i have got enough clarity on
approach. Will be pushing a spec for this soon.

Thanks
Vikas

 [1]https://blueprints.launchpad.net/kuryr/+spec/address-scopes-spaces