[openstack-dev] [higgins] Continued discussion from the last team meeting

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Fri May 27 20:46:07 UTC 2016

I get this idea, I just want to bring up the option that if u only start
off with a basic vision, then u basically get that as a result, vs IMHO
where u start off with a bigger/greater vision and work on getting there.

I'd personally rather work on a project that has a advanced vision vs
one that has 'just do the basics' but thats just my 2 cents...