[openstack-dev] [puppet] Watcher module for Puppet

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri May 27 12:43:13 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Daniel Pawlik
<daniel.pawlik at corp.ovh.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm working on implementation of a new puppet module for Openstack Watcher
> (https://launchpad.net/watcher).
> I'm already creating this module and I would like to share it when it will
> be done.
>
> Could someone tell me how can I proceed to join puppet team's workflow ?
>

> By the way, Watcher team plans to be into big tent by neutron-1 milestone.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel Pawlik

Now the repository is in place [1], who is going to work on the module?
We have some documentation here:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/puppet-openstack-guide/new-module.html#in-practice

/join #puppet-openstack if you need help, as usual.

[1] https://github.com/openstack/puppet-watcher
--
Emilien Macchi