[openstack-dev] 答复: [probably forge email可能是仿冒邮件] [vitrage] failed to show graph topology on graphwithout root

dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn
Fri May 27 01:33:41 UTC 2016

Hi Eylon,

I think this commit caused the problem.
get topology API don't handle the parameter depth
Change-Id: I68eac9e3d5c4bfddbbc6d4ed7dbcc5ccbf089fcd

I'll check and fix it. Sorry for that.

BR,
dwj

"Malin, Eylon (Nokia - IL)" <eylon.malin at nokia.com>
2016-05-26 22:38
请答复 给
"OpenStack Development Mailing List \(not for usage questions\)"
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>

收件人
"openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org" <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
抄送

主题
[probably forge email可能是仿冒邮件][openstack-dev] [vitrage] failed to
show graph topology on graphwithout root

Hi all,

I use vitrage without any root graph (In my case there is no root).
Until few days ago I was able to request topology of type graph with no
problems.
But I can't, I got 404, and the log says it can't find openstack.cluster
node.

I think it have the problems since these commits :
I1189047849f714d8435414cc48098d71837b3ed0,
I1438713136c0177282e8ee8e19a651af5590feef

Eylon

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.