[openstack-dev] [glance] [stable] Proposal to add Ian Cordasco to glance-stable-maint

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:12:56 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I would like to propose adding Ian to glance-stable-maint team. The
interest is coming from him and I've already asked for feedback from the
current glance-stable-maint folks, which has been in Ian's favor. Also,
as Ian mentions the current global stable team isn't going to subsume
the per-project teams anytime soon.

Ian is willing to shoulder the responsibility of stable liaison for
Glance [1] which is great news. If no objections are raised by Friday
May 27th 2359UTC, we will go ahead and do the respective changes.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons#Stable_Branch

Nikhil