[openstack-dev] [cinder] A friendly reminder about reviews

Erlon Cruz sombrafam at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:42:53 UTC 2016

Cinder is definitely lacking reviewing force. I remember 2 years ago
comparing with today and I can tell that patches are taking a lot longer to
get reviewed.

This link is also very useful to triage incoming patches:

https://review.openstack.org/#/dashboard/?foreach=project:^openstack/.*cinder.*
status:open NOT owner:self NOT label:Workflow<=-1 label:Verified>=1 NOT
label:Code-Review<=-1,self NOT label:Code-Review>=1,self&title=Cinder
Review Inbox&Cinder Specs=project:openstack/manila-specs&Bug
Fixes=topic:^bug/.*&Needs Feedback (Changes older than 5 days that have not
been reviewed by anyone)=NOT label:Code-Review<=2 age:5d&You are a
reviewer, but haven't voted in the current revision=reviewer:self&Needs
final +2=label:Code-Review>=2 limit:50&New
Contributors=reviewer:10068&Passed Jenkins, No Negative Feedback=NOT
label:Code-Review>=2 NOT label:Code-Review<=-1 limit:50&Wayward Changes
(Changes with no code review in the last 2days)=NOT label:Code-Review<=2
age:2d

Huge link but the result is beautiful :)

Erlon