[openstack-dev] [nova] Stable disk device instance rescue reviews for libvirt and possible implementation by other virt drivers

Lee Yarwood lyarwood at redhat.com
Tue May 24 12:53:02 UTC 2016

Hello all,

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/virt-rescue-stable-disk-devices

I've been aimlessly pushing my patches around for this spec for a while
now and would really appreciate reviews from the community. Tempest and
devstack patches are also included in the above topic, reviews would
again be really appreciated for these.

I'd also like to ask if any other virt driver maintainers are looking to
implement this spec for their backends in Newton? The spec itself is
pretty straight forward but I'd be happy to help if there are questions
or concerns around getting this implemented outside of libvirt.

Thanks in advance,

Lee
--
Lee Yarwood
Red Hat

PGP : A5D1 9385 88CB 7E5F BE64  6618 BCA6 6E33 F672 2D76