[openstack-dev] [Infra][Cinder] Nominating Zadara Storage VPSA CI for voting permissions

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Tue May 24 12:36:42 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 09:47:23AM +0300, Shlomi Avihou wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I’d like to nominate Zadara Storage VPSA CI system for voting permissions
> in the Cinder program.
>
> The CI system has been posting comments (non-voting) for the past 24 days.
>

> *Third Party system info: *
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/ZadaraStorage_VPSA_CI
>

> *Ci Logs can be publicly accessed in : *
> http://openstack-ci-logs.zadarastorage.com/
>

> If there’s any information missing please let me know.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Shlomi.

Thanks Shlomi, but we do not have any third party CI systems voting in
Cinder. It was discussed a while back (maybe during the Juno cycle?) and
we couldn't find a good reason to enable voting other than maybe making
a couple of scripting things slightly easier.

So no need to make the system voting at this time. Just continue to have
it run against all patches and post the results as a non-voting job.

Thanks,
Sean (smcginnis)