[openstack-dev] [magnum][kuryr] Nested containers networking

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Mon May 23 15:35:06 UTC 2016

Hi Kuryr team,

I want to start this ML to sync up the latest status of the nested container networking implementation. Could I know who is implementing this feature in Kuryr side and how Magnum team could help in this efforts? In addition, I wonder if it makes sense to establish cross-project liaisons between Kuryr and Magnum. Magnum relies on Kuryr to implement several important features so I think it is helpful to setup a communication channel between both teams. Thoughts?

Best regards,
Hongbin