[openstack-dev] [telemetry] [ceilometer] [kilo] trouble reloading ceilometer pipeline

ZhiQiang Fan aji.zqfan at gmail.com
Sun May 22 18:55:38 UTC 2016

changing pipeline only requires restart ceilometer-agent-compute or
ceilometer-agent-central service, no need to restart nova-compute or
ceilometer-collector

the question is not suitable for dev mailing list, and you have provided
too less info:
* what change do you made? paste the diff
* what do you expected after the change, and how are you sure it is
disregarded?

change polling rate functionality is solid, I have done such thing many
times and it never fail according to my observation