[openstack-dev] [glance] [defcore] [interop] Proposal for a virtual sync dedicated to Import Refactor May 26th

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Fri May 20 22:00:12 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I want to propose having a dedicated virtual sync next week Thursday May
26th at 1500UTC for one hour on the Import Refactor work [1] ongoing in
Glance. We are making a few updates to the spec; so it would be good to
have everyone on the same page and soon start merging those spec changes.

Also, I would like for this sync to be cross project one so that all the
different stakeholders are aware of the updates to this work even if you
just want to listen in.

Please vote with +1, 0, -1. Also, if the time doesn't work please
propose 2-3 additional time slots.

We can decide later on the tool and I will setup agenda if we have
enough interest.

[1]
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/glance-specs/specs/mitaka/approved/image-import/image-import-refactor.html

Nikhil