[openstack-dev] [aodhclient] does the aodh have the feature for import/export batch alarms?

ZhiQiang Fan aji.zqfan at gmail.com
Fri May 20 02:42:05 UTC 2016

batch alarm is not supported, and I think it is a burden instead of good
feature to implement it in aodh

import/export alarm is not supported, considering dump db and restore it in
new env? or you can get alarm list from old env and create new alarm in new
env via REST API if data set is not too large.