[openstack-dev] [puppet] Proposing Ivan Berezovskiy for puppet-openstack-core

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu May 19 14:17:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

I don't need to introduce Ivan Berezovskiy (iberezovskiy on IRC), he's
been doing tremendous work in Puppet OpenStack over the last months,
in a regular way.

Some highlights about his contributions:
* Fantastic work on puppet-oslo! I really mean it... Thanks to you and
others, we have now consistency for Oslo parameters in our modules.
* Excellent quality of code in general and in reviews.
* Full understanding of our process (code style, release notes, CI, doc, etc).
* Very often, he helps with CI things (Fuel or Puppet OpenStack CI).
* Constant presence on IRC meetings and in our channel where he never
hesitate to give support.

I would like to propose him part of our Puppet OpenStack core team, as
usual please -1/+1.

Thanks Ivan for your hard work, keep going!
--
Emilien Macchi