[openstack-dev] [Neutron][ML2][Routed Networks]

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Wed May 18 19:24:34 UTC 2016

>I update [1] to auto delete dhcp port if there is no other ports. But after
the dhcp port is deleted, the dhcp service is not usable.

You mean in the case where the segments are in the same L2 domain, right?
If not, I don't understand why we wouldn't expect a segment that was
deleted to stop working....

Have the DHCP agent scheduler subscribe to segment delete and it can
determine if the network needs to be hosted on any more agents.