[openstack-dev] [kolla] Proposing Mauricio Lima for core reviewer

Ryan Hallisey rhallise at redhat.com
Wed May 18 15:02:56 UTC 2016

+1 nice work mlima!

-Ryan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vikram Hosakote (vhosakot)" <vhosakot at cisco.com>
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 9:45:53 AM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [kolla] Proposing Mauricio Lima for core	reviewer

Yes, +1 for sure!

Thanks a lot Mauricio for all the great work especially for adding Manila to
kolla and also updating the cleanup scripts and documentation!

Regards,
Vikram Hosakote
IRC: vhosakot

From: "Steven Dake (stdake)" < stdake at cisco.com >
Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 3:00 PM
To: " openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org " < openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org >

Hello core reviewers,

I am proposing Mauricio (mlima on irc) for the core review team. He has done a fantastic job reviewing appearing in the middle of the pack for 90 days [1] and appearing as #2 in 45 days [2]. His IRC participation is also fantastic and does a good job on technical work including implementing Manila from zero experience :) as well as code cleanup all over the code base and documentation. Consider my proposal a +1 vote.

I will leave voting open for 1 week until May 24th. Please vote +1 (approve), or –2 (veto), or abstain. I will close voting early if there is a veto vote, or a unanimous vote is reached.

Thanks,
-steve

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/kolla/90
[2] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/kolla/45