[openstack-dev] [Openstack] [Aodh] add "meter-list" command in Aodh CLI

Ryota Mibu r-mibu at cq.jp.nec.com
Wed May 18 03:10:06 UTC 2016

Hi,

We shouldn't have 'meter-list' in aodhclient.

Nova have API and function to show image list, and 'nova image-list' is talking to nova, not glance. It would be strange if '$ aodh meter-list' (aodhclient) made request to ceilometer.

On the other hand, I understand your concern. We can improve aodh document and/or add help message of aodhclient, saying like 'meter can be found in ceilometer'. What do you think?

Cheers,
Ryota