[openstack-dev] [glance] Mid-cycle: Response required ASAP

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:25:20 UTC 2016

Hello,

If you have booked travel for Glance midcycle or are looking to book the
same in the near future, please respond back to me ASAP. I am going to
take a final decisions on whether we need to conduct the physically
co-located Glance midcycle or not and if we have a quorum (5 people) for
the same. I am not considering the etherpad as a source of truth for
someone who has done the booking but forgotten to RSVP [1].

Let me know _today_ (in next 24 hours).

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-glance-midcycle-meetup

Nikhil