[openstack-dev] [neutron][devstack] Third party CI breakage around Q_L3_ENABLED

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Mon May 16 15:04:03 UTC 2016

I disagree. Sadly I approved the patch and it breaks all of the plugins
that have L3 support but do not require an agent.
Would it be possible that we unblock all of the plugins and try and work
towards a better solution.
The OVN example is good but that have a very small subset of tests.
Thanks
Gary