[openstack-dev] [Neutron] support of NSH in networking-SFC

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Fri May 13 23:01:38 UTC 2016

Hi Uri,

Current networking-sfc API allows the user to specify the data path SFC encapsulation mechanism and NSH could be one of the encapsulation options.
But since OVS release has not supported the NSH yet, we have to wait until  NSH is added into OVS and then start to support the NSH encapsulation mechanism in the data path.

AFAIK, it is the position of Neutron to have any OVS related new features developed inside the OVS community.

Thanks,
Cathy