[openstack-dev] [glance] Hiatus

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Thu May 12 02:38:31 UTC 2016

Hi Stuart,

This is a sad news indeed that you need to shift focus. I do hope that
you come back very soon! (soon enough to run for PTL next cycle ;-) )

I do and am sure the entire Glance team appreciates all the effort you
have put in the Import work and the great discussions between you Brian,
Flavio and the rest of us in Glance have witnessed over the last few
months. Hope that the work does work out in a way that you liked (as we
will all definitely have our opinions to shape it). :-)

All the best in your current task.

On 5/11/16 5:56 AM, stuart.mclaren at hp.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A change in focus means I'm going to be less involved upstream for the
> next while.
>
> I realise the timing isn't great for the DefCore image import stuff.
> I'm hoping someone else may be able to pick up where I've left off [1].
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Stuart
>
> [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/312972,
>     https://review.openstack.org/#/c/312653,