[openstack-dev] [TripleO][infra] HW upgrade for tripleo CI

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Thu May 12 00:51:27 UTC 2016

On 11 May 2016 at 10:24, Derek Higgins <derekh at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>     I'll be taking down the tripleo cloud today for the hardware
> upgrade, The cloud will be take down at about 1PM UTC and I'll start
> bringing it back up once dcops have finished installing the new HW. We
> should have everything back up an running for tomorrow.

Unfortunately we didn't get this completed tonight and will have to
pick up on it tomorrow. During the upgrade one of the hosts failed to
get passed its POST process, the host in question is the bastion
server which routes all traffic to the cloud and is our jump host for
access to the other servers. We'll be picking up on it tomorrow when
other members of the lab team are available to assist.

Thanks and sorry for the extended disruption,
Derek.