[openstack-dev] [third-party] Are you getting value from the 8:00 utc Tuesday meeting?

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed May 11 21:35:24 UTC 2016

On 05/11/2016 02:22 PM, Mike Perez wrote:
> On 14:30 May 10, Anita Kuno wrote:
>> I've been chairing this meeting for about 3 releases now and in this
>> last release it has mostly been myself and lennyb, who also attends the
>> Monday 15:00 utc third-party meeting that I chair.
>>
>> Are you getting value from the Tuesday 8:00 utc third-party meeting? If
>> yes, please make yourself known. If no, the meeting in this slot will be
>> removed leaving the other third-party meetings to continue along their
>> regular schedule.
>
> I just want to thank you Anita for providing this to the community and helping
> the third-party CI movement with a variety of projects. I know this was not
> a convenient time for you, but you made sure everyone could get help.

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the acknowledgement. We both know this is a
tough space and I am grateful to all the folks who do their best to make
it possible for folks to accomplish their goals here.

Thank you to you and to all those who help third party ci operators get
oriented and find what they need to run their systems.

Thank you,
Anita.