[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [infra] Jobs failing : "No matching distribution found for <package with "." in name>"

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed May 11 20:22:35 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-11 21:55:28 +1000 (+1000), Joshua Hesketh wrote:
[...]
> Once fixed properly we should undo the workaround so that our
> mirror matches pypi.

Donald's bandersnatch fix has merged and is now available in an
updated release, but as James Blair pointed out in IRC we're
currently running a lightweight fork of bandersnatch with his hash
indexing patch applied so need to make sure that still applies
cleanly and include it in whatever updated version we deploy on the
mirror-update server.
--
Jeremy Stanley