[openstack-dev] [javascript] [infra] NPM Mirrors (IMPORTANT)

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:07:21 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!

We've recently added NPM mirrors to our infrastructure, and are about to
turn them on. Before that happens, however, we'd like to get a sanity check
from impacted projects to make sure that we don't wedge your gate.

If you are in charge of a project that invokes `npm install` during any of
its gate jobs, then please invoke the following commands at your project
root.

echo "registry=http://mirror.dfw.rax.openstack.org/npm/" >> .npmrc
rm -rf ./node_modules/
rm -rf ~/.npm/
npm install

If you encounter an error, put it in paste.openstack.org and reply to this
thread. If not, great! Delete the .npmrc file and go on your merry way.

Have a great day!

Michael