[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Undercloud Configuration Wizard

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Wed May 11 16:19:26 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've ported the undercloud
configuration wizard to be a web app so it can be used by people without
PyQt on their desktop.  I've written a blog post about it here:
http://blog.nemebean.com/content/undercloud-configuration-wizard and the
tool itself is here: http://ucw-bnemec.rhcloud.com/

It might be good to link it from tripleo.org too, or maybe even move it
to be hosted there entirely.  The latter would require some work as it's
not really designed to play nicely with an existing web server (hey, I'm
a webapp noob, cut me some slack :-), but it could be done.

-Ben