[openstack-dev] [neutron] Seeing db lockout issues in neutron add_router_interface

Divya divya.hc at gmail.com
Wed May 11 06:27:25 UTC 2016

Thanks Mike for the response. I am part of Nuage openstack team. We are
looking in to the issue.
An extra delete_port call in NuagePlugin's add_router_interface triggers db
lockout when insert into routerport ( this is in core neutron ).
Are you suggesting NuagePlugin should retry in this case or should core
neutron, add-router_interface should retry??
Will give it a try.