[openstack-dev] [third-party] Are you getting value from the 8:00 utc Tuesday meeting?

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue May 10 18:30:57 UTC 2016

I've been chairing this meeting for about 3 releases now and in this
last release it has mostly been myself and lennyb, who also attends the
Monday 15:00 utc third-party meeting that I chair.

Are you getting value from the Tuesday 8:00 utc third-party meeting? If
yes, please make yourself known. If no, the meeting in this slot will be
removed leaving the other third-party meetings to continue along their
regular schedule.

Thank you,
Anita.