[openstack-dev] [Smaug] Meeting time change

xiangxinyong xiangxingyong at qq.com
Tue May 10 14:45:28 UTC 2016

About the Smaug meeting time,

- 09:00 UTC for east, biweekly-odd

This time is very good for the eastern side of the globe.

Thanks saggi.

Best Regards,
    xiangxinyong

From:  "Saggi Mizrahi";<saggi.mizrahi at toganetworks.com>;
Date:  Tue, May 10, 2016 09:04 PM
To:  "openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org"<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>;
Cc:  "Eran Gampel"<Eran.gampel at toganetworks.com>; "yinwei (E)"<yinwei3 at huawei.com>;
Subject:  [openstack-dev] [Smaug] Meeting time change

Hi everyone,

We would like to make the Smaug meeting weekly instead of

biweekly and make it so that one week is in an appropriate time

is preferable for the eastern side of the globe and one week for

the western side of the globe.

current time is Tuesdays at 14:00 UTC which is 22:00 in China

and 07:00 PDT (if my calculations are correct).

I'm suggesting that we change it to:

- 15:00 UTC for west, biweekly-even

- 09:00 UTC for east, biweekly-odd

Are there any better suggestions?

Am I suggesting times that collide with other projects?

Please send approvals or suggestions but remember to specify if

you are going to come to the east or west meeting.

Thank you all,

Let's build Smaug together!

 This email and any files transmitted and/or attachments with it are confidential and proprietary information of
 Toga Networks Ltd., and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
 If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential
 information of Toga Networks Ltd., and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
 addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
 by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not
 the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on
 the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.