[openstack-dev] [puppet] Stepping down from core

Yanis Guenane yguenane at redhat.com
Tue May 10 07:52:41 UTC 2016

Hello all,

After the Mitaka summit, my main area of focus at work changed and I
couldn't find the necessary time to help anymore on the puppet modules.

After a cycle I don't see my situation changing anytime soon, therefor
I'd like to step down as a core-reviewer.

Reading about the Austin summit it seems like modules have reached a
nice level of maturity. This is an excellent news.

Thanks to everybody for this adventure, it was an enriching one.
I wish you the best for the challenges that comes next,

--
Yanis Guenane