[openstack-dev] [neutron] dvr with ovs-dpdk.

Li Ma skywalker.nick at gmail.com
Tue May 10 02:10:43 UTC 2016

Hi Sean

I'm very interested in this topic, but I missed the discussion during summit.
AFAIK, when deploying OVS-dpdk, it seems transparent to DVR. The only
thing we need to do
is to switch from OVS firewall-driver to OVS-dpdk-firewall-driver.

Do you have any outputs about the integration? Is there any gap
between these two modules?

Best regards,
Nick