[openstack-dev] [neutron] Re: [stable] Requesting exception for stable/kilo

Dave Walker email at daviey.com
Mon May 9 19:46:10 UTC 2016

On 4 May 2016 at 17:55, Sukhdev Kapur <sukhdevkapur at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Stable Maintainers,
>
> We have a critical bug impacting customers production network. This is a
> minor fix.
> I would like to request an exception so that the customers do not have to
> baby
> sit this patch.
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/309653/
>
> Please allow this to be merged.
>
> Thanks
> -Sukhdev

Hi,

Thanks for raising this.

I'm currently blocking the 2015.1.4 release on this request.  As it isn't a
clean backport and the 11th hour, I really want a review from neutron-core.

However, this hasn't been forthcoming.  I really need this asap, or we will
have to release without it.

Ps. apologies for the empty reply just now.

--
Kind Regards,
Dave Walker