[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Diagnostics & troubleshooting design summit summary and next steps

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:28:21 UTC 2016

Assaf, thanks for driving this session.

As a newbie to the design sessions, I think presenting a brief "context"
up-front is helpful. IMO the key word here is "brief" (5 min or less for
example) and furthermore should not open the floor for digression given
the short time-frame we have per session. Some of us will be experts on
the topic, others of us will not have had time to do the proper research
before heading into the session. This "intro" gets us all on the same page,
or closer to it.

Finally, it might be nice to collaborate on the intro content with the main
players of the session topic. Not saying the intro needs to be reviewed,
but typically it seems there are a few individuals with vested
interest / knowledge in the space and it would be nice if they could work
together on developing the content.