[openstack-dev] [ironic] it's official: ironic-discoverd is EOL now

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Mon May 9 09:51:41 UTC 2016

Hey, you didn't know it wasn't EOL all this time? ;)

Well, now it is. The last PyPI release was ironic-discoverd 1.1.1 (it's
not tagged in git due to technical reasons), and with Kilo going EOL we
will have no more releases. Both stable/1.0 and stable/1.1 branches are
gone now as well. I highly recommend switching to Liberty and beyond to
enjoy many new features and fixes that ironic-inspector introduces.

Cheers,
Dmitry

P.S.
In case you don't known: ironic-discoverd was renamed to
ironic-inspector in Liberty, and it is supported right now.