[openstack-dev] [tricircle] cross-OpenStack L2 Networking spec review

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Sun May 8 07:48:00 UTC 2016

Hi, Shinobu,

Agree with you that it's a challenge to explain Tricircle and cross OpenStack L2 networking in short. So do you have any suggestion to provide a short but very accurate and clear (concise description) for Tricircle and the feature cross OpenStack L2 networking?

And how to enhance the blueprint to help readers easy to understand?

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( joehuang )