[openstack-dev] [requirements] Cruft entries found in global-requirements.txt

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Fri May 6 20:40:28 UTC 2016

Thanks Jeremy,

Since the following folks volunteered to help with requirements:
Dirk Mueller (SUSE)
Haïkel Guémar (RDO/CentOS)
Igor Yozhikov (MOS)
Alan Pevec (RDO)
Tony Breeds (Rackspace)
Ghe Rivero (HPE)

So Dirk, Haïkel, Igor, Alan, Tony, Ghe, Can you please do more
research and file reviews where ever need to cleanup?

Example feedparser is in a few projects, but not used in those
projects, so we can file reviews to clean up entries in specific
projects (except openstack-health where it is definitely used), and
also file a review against g-r and u-c to clean up the entries in the
requirements repo as well.

If anyone else wants to get involved in requirements, please join the
fun as well.

Thanks,
Dims