[openstack-dev] [neutron][FWaaS] __init__ arguments issue status

Sridar Kandaswamy (skandasw) skandasw at cisco.com
Fri May 6 07:36:50 UTC 2016

Hi All:

In digging thru this, yes with the neutron change, it changed the MRO as below and thus the issue.

<—— the issue is at this point where we have a mismatch with args

<class 'neutron_fwaas.services.firewall.agents.l3reference.firewall_l3_agent.FWaaSL3AgentRpcCallback'>, <class 'neutron_fwaas.services.firewall.agents.firewall_agent_api.FWaaSAgentRpcCallbackMixin'>, <type 'object’>)

Nate, Margaret – thanks for digging thru this – lets get together during the day to discuss this more. Margaret, to answer ur question – it worked before due to a favorable ordering with the older hacked inheritance relationship. We can find a way to fix this in fwaas but more importantly need to get some missing pieces in to the Observer Hierarchy patch set as well.

Thanks

Sridar